project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
23 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2009-10-16, 03:29   #1
bloodthirsty_viking
Default surrender hands as pilot

could the pilot get the surrender hands given to civis on insergency the hands, that way, you can just, you know, have more fun, and if needed surrender when the wreak is came up to and surrounded and if you have had hands up like.. 5 seconds or so you can get in trouble for shooting the pilot? or just leave that last part put =D

what do you all think?
bloodthirsty_viking is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 04:04   #2
HangMan_
Default Re: surrender hands as pilot

I think that could be quite cool for the pilot. It should be punishable for killing a surrendering pilot. But then again they can't be arrested because the enemy won't have zip ties that poses a potential problem i think. Great idea though
HangMan_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 04:11   #3
Mad-Mike

that sounds ok, then insurgents can take them has prisoners, another mission for blufor teams aswell as hunting cache's
Mad-Mike is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 04:28   #4
Scared_420

maybe if they take him prisoner and its insurgent map then blufor lose 5 tix or something instead of 1 if they shoot him
Scared_420 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 04:50   #5
Rissien
Supporting Member

Quote:
Article II:
I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.

Article III:
If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and to aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
A pilot would make every effort to try and escape, not just throw his/her hands up and give up.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Rissien is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 04:58   #6
HangMan_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Mike View Post
that sounds ok, then insurgents can take them has prisoners, another mission for blufor teams aswell as hunting cache's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scared_420 View Post
maybe if they take him prisoner and its insurgent map then blufor lose 5 tix or something instead of 1 if they shoot him
How would they take them prisoner though? I don't think there is enough room in the kits for a ziptie aswell as a knife and the ziptie is meant to be something special just for insurgency mode isn't it??
HangMan_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 05:12   #7
bloodthirsty_viking

it could be back like the uhh... knife in turn for arrest thing..
and the surrender thing, if a pilot trys to escape and fails, and keeps from being shot, i dont think he will try and kill himself. i think he would give up if he had to.
Old 2009-10-16, 05:18   #8
The_Blitzcraig

Well currently ingame there isnt real incentive for a downed pilot to stay alive and have teammates attempt to rescue him. However I think if someone dies with a pilot kit make it so they cant request that kit for say 5 minutes or so (dont really know how much time would be appropriate). This could make teams want to rescue downed pilots so that they can continue flying for their team and not have to wait to request another pilot kit.
The_Blitzcraig is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 05:21   #9
bloodthirsty_viking

lol, let them request infinante at the start and only 1 every 5-10 ,min afterwards or somethen, lol, there would still be noobs, but that would be fun =)
Old 2009-10-16, 07:26   #10
Jigsaw

Hmm, that is a fun idea.
Jigsaw is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
hands, pilot, surrender