project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Czech Forces
12 Sep 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Members List Search Quick Links
Czech Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Czech Forces faction.

Old 2009-10-26, 21:58   #1
Redfox
Default Czech Forces Design Plan

Well here you have our design plan hope its all ok in it and you like it:

[CAF] Czech Army Forces
Old 2009-10-26, 22:27   #2
Priby
Supporting Member

Default Re: Czech Forces Design Plan

Scorpion, PKM, M4 (Not sure about the version though), Arctic Warfare are ingame already.
Ask the Aussies about the Carl Gustav and the Norwegians about the IVECO.
T72, BVP-2, and MI35 could be completed with a reskin.
What Grenades are in use? And why is there a special forces section?

Old 2009-10-27, 23:29   #3
thedare
Supporting Member

Woulb it not be worth modelling the cz s805 instead as that is certain to be the nex't gun of the czech army + its just so damn sexy!

the czech army also use the dragunov so the could be the marksmans rifle!!!
Old 2009-10-27, 23:46   #4
Redfox

to thedare: Well our army is talking about changing our main weapon for few years. SA-58 is used by 99% of our soldiers so it will not change for long time and I think sa-58 is damn hot too just look:

Old 2009-10-29, 19:15   #5
Kaijleor
Retired PR Developer

Nazdar

Ive got some questions, why the Sa vz 58 for the marskman why not the SVD its used in your armed forces, why the Pi vz. 75 (as I know only special forces and police units were armed with them) when you should have the Pi vz. 82 as the standard army pistol and dont you wanna make the UK vz 59 mg cause you are not using the PKM (as placeholder its ok, but still it would be nice to have the right mg).

Old 2009-10-29, 22:04   #6
Redfox

Kaijleor: I will let Korbendallas to answer your question, he was 10 years in our army so it will be better from him but I can tell you this:

For marksman Sa-58 because we dont use only SVD we use about 5 sniper rifles so why to use something other factions have? We will use SA-58 FSN01 (whole name)

Vz75 as you know? Well Im sorry you know bad way because our main pistol for our soldiers is Vz75 (again known from korben)

and our army is not using vz59 its only told that we use it but its not like that, we are using it only for training etc. And we are using PKM

But if you dont want to trust me wait for korben he will answer everything or you wanna say he is wrong?

(Korben wroted me right now that we are not bringing vz59 to the afghanistan so another reason why we will not use it)
Last edited by Redfox; 2009-10-29 at 22:15..
Old 2009-10-30, 06:27   #7
T.Nightingale

Looks interesting just wondering why the lack of incendiary nades on medic and HAT?

Also Are you doing dual skins for forest and Afghanistan?
Old 2009-10-30, 06:52   #8
Kaijleor
Retired PR Developer

Well I was just wondering cause Im a soldier also for 11 years in the Slovak Armed Forces and we are sharing the same weapons.

Old 2009-10-30, 07:50   #9
Redfox

Nightingale: Yes we will be making both kits

Kaijleor: I understand you but you surely know that everything is not same. And there is 2nd reason, I will show you on some case: Why we picked PKM well vz59 would be against some weapons in same class for nothing. Why? Just because its not so good like maybe M60E4 used by other factions. So we picked PKM because our army uses it too and its better than vz59. We can choose because we have enough weapons like other armies.

But this was just an example. Main point is we are not making fictive builds. Our army uses them so there is no reason to see something bad in it. Or its bad that we want to choose from what we can use?
Old 2009-10-30, 08:21   #10
Kaijleor
Retired PR Developer

No problem I was just asking.

Tags
czech, design, forces, plan